State Service for Mobilization and Conscription
President Ilham Aliyev signs order on demobilization of group of servicemen from military service
On December 1, President Ilham Aliyev signed an order on the demobilization of a group of military servicemen from military service from December 2, 2020.
According to the order, a certain category of servicemen called up for military service in accordance with the order No.2280 dated September 28, 2020 of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan will be demobilized from December 2, 2020:
- those who have three or more children;
- those who take care of a disabled person of the first degree;
- those who take care of a minor brother or sister;
- those who are the only child in the family;
- those whose fathers or brothers were killed or died in the course of hostility, as well as in the performance of their military duties;
- those wounded in the course of hostility, as well as those who are recognized by military medical commissions as unfit for military service in peacetime and considered to be limited fit in wartime;
- those whose close relatives were killed as a result of military provocations by the Republic of Armenia and shelling of the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
-those who study in undergraduate, graduate, doctoral (graduate military course), basic (basic higher) medical education and residency in the form of full-time education, in educational institutions that have been registered, given a special permit (license) and accredited, regardless of ownership and organizational-legal form, as well as in their branches, in the Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences and other scientific organizations provided for in the "List of higher educational institutions and scientific organizations of the Republic of Azerbaijan where doctorates are established" approved by the Resolution No.235 dated December 14, 2010 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan.